Monday, November 16, 2015

I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans

The Originals
S03E03

Niklaus is still trying to be a good brother but Elijah is just taking his frustration out on him because Elijah knows that Hayley is with Jackson. Elijah is being really hurtful for no good reason.

I liked seeing how the originals figured out this vampire stuff in those flash backs. "My blood healed him" How did Klaus's blood get into Lucien, just through his open wounds? It's like Smallville where we get to see how Kal-El learned about all his abilities. Up next is compulsion.

The Strix? A secret society of Elijah sires? I guess it makes sense but it reminds me too much of the Volturi.

How much do I hate Hayley. 'I want to see my daughter, omg I need to get away from my daughter, Freya can you babysit while I have sex in this dirty old gym?' I am going to be so happy when they finally kill her.

Hopefully we'll see how Lucien got over Aurora  & became friends with Klaus. I liked Camille & Vincent interrogating Lucien. They should have a spin-off show where they solve crimes like Sam & Dean, Law & Order: Special Vampire Unit.



No comments :

Post a Comment