Saturday, November 7, 2015

Odessa

Heroes Reborn
S01E02

I thought Tommy was sending people into his memories which would have been way cooler but he is just teleporting people. I don't know where they are going with him & Emily but watching another guy in the friendzone is going to get old really fast.

I guess CGI is cheaper than the 1st time the show was on because they are showing a lot of powers in the show. Primatech is still sort of running. I honestly don't remember how the original Heroes ended, it was so frustrating I must have repressed most of the story.

I don't know where they're going with the vigilante guy, he doesn't have powers. They should have kept the brother alive. The priest & his power was creepy, considering priests IRL. It would have been better if he didn't have a power & was just helping selflessly. I don't know why they even mentioned the indestructible cheerleader, I doubt she will be on the show.

The video game katana girl is really getting annoying. I don't want to watch a video game (ok, yes, I have watched people play video games on Twitch but this is not Twitch).

Maya from the 100 is here! I hope she has a big role, she could save this show.

No comments :

Post a Comment