Thursday, November 26, 2015

Memento Mori

Minority Report
S01E09


The geneticist raised a lot of good points about pre-birth genetic manipulation. The medical ethics on this show have not really been addressed before. I mentioned it when it was part of episode 03. I don't know if they should get into that kind of stuff, because there are no easy answers & it's only 45 minutes long.

Blake also brought up some good points about their secret. I like that they aren't taking rigid black & white positions on this dilemma & even Vega changed her mind about working with Dash.

I like that they apparently cured cancer. Vegans should like this episode, future-meat does not come from animals. It was't clear how the karaoke game works; Was dash actually singing? why didn't his bracelet warn him?

How are they not always searching for unidentified faces? shouldn't that be a constantly running search? (I cant believe I'm ok with even less privacy on this show)

I'm hoping that image of Lara saying "put them in" is her smuggling them in a box to escape the Defense Intelligence Agency.

No comments :

Post a Comment