Friday, November 6, 2015

Honor Among Thieves

Minority Report
S01E07


They didn't have any new technology in this episode. Vega activated her contacts to find Dash's blood & used some sprays. They used the snitch, (I still think they should have kept the spiders from the movie). They should continue to re-use the tech they have already introduced.

I also liked that the government told them to disappear instead of placing them on Fiddler's Neck, which makes sense so their location couldn't be leaked.

I didn't think they would cut off his finger but then I remembered that they can re-attach things now, so in the future it would probably be easier & it was. I know nothing about jewelry so I'm hoping Red Diamonds are some new future diamond like the GMO corn they mentioned without showing? They should do more of that.

I liked that Vega punched him for getting her partner kidnapped & then lying to her about it. "Why are people always punching me?" Her orange racing jacket was ok, but she looks better in red.

No comments :

Post a Comment