Thursday, November 19, 2015

Many Heads, One Tail

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S03E08


I really liked SHIELD being spies & infiltrating ATCU. It was like a mini-heist movie except they didn't tell us the plan beforehand, which just made it better. I liked how they used Andrew's box as a way to send in the the FBI, but the guy from mad men said they brought Andrew in within 24 hours, but he wasn't actually there, so how would his cell have set off the alarm?

I liked Mockingbird's Mjolnir batons, but how do they work, magnets? Wouldn't other things fly to her wrists? They need to explain that & then give the tech to Daredevil.

'The secret ingredient is...fish oil!'

I'm glad Rosalind & ATCU wasn't Hydra, that would have been super boring. Only Gideon is. Those logos were an interesting idea. I think it was a good idea that they ret-conned Hydra into being older than Nazis, I don't know if they did that in the comics. So that means they infiltrated NASA, maybe NASA will be disbanded & replaced with SWORD. I just hope Ward doesn't turn into a good guy again. He's killed too many people to be forgiven.

Jemma: 'Stop being such a nice guy, it makes me feel guilty for disregarding your feelings & letting NASA astronaut raw-dog me.'


No comments :

Post a Comment