Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Clear and Wesen Danger

Grimm
S05E02


Captain Renard is acting like a police captain. Seriously, Nick needs to take some time off.

I knew that Hexenbiest suppression spell was going to wear off eventually. Adalind has been very normal. I liked the scene of them talking about sandwiches. It sure seems like they are going to make her part of the cast. Although she seems to be less interested in Diana now. Adalind did sort of confirm my theory that being a Hexenbiest makes you into a bitch.

I'm worried that Juliette is in that cell, not Diana, and that Meisner is training her to join them because there would be no reason for him to be fighting Trubel.

That was funny when Adalind was like 'Grimmenbiest? HexenGrimm?' Can't she go back to her day job before everything went crazy? How can she expect Nick to support 3 people now on a detective's salary.

I like that nerdy guy as a murderous Quijada Vil, whatever that is. I hope these claw people are coming after the keys.







No comments :

Post a Comment