Monday, August 29, 2016

Johnny be Good

Killjoys
S02E9
Season 2 episode 9

I like that crazy truth serum that made Dutch vomit blood when she lied. Are those enzymes real?

I think the wall being overloaded by dead people didn't make much sense, neither did Pawter making old towners kill themselves after she was talking about not killing the security guards.

"What makes me happy is to live in a world where I can have my Dutch & eat my Pawter too"

I can't believe Delle Seyah stabbed Pawter like it was nothing & those stupid scarbacks were helping her. So much for the revolution & freedom of Westerly. I guess it makes sense considering how she killed that prince guy last episode.

"I don't wear pants, I'm a spaceship John."

So the company doesn't want strong workers for the mines? What are they even mining? Who thought that making a bunch of immortal killing machines is a good idea? It would be like creating an army of killer robots. It would make more sense if the 7 were planning on becoming immortal instead.


No comments :

Post a Comment