Tuesday, August 2, 2016

We Voted Not To Space You

Dark Matter
S02E05

Another good episode.

2 shot Jace Corso!! I did not think that was going to happen. I guess that actor is not coming back. I thought they would let Jace Corso, criminal, join the crew to investigate 1's murder. Maybe they will investigate anyway. But at least she killed him which is not usually what happens.

"You are a danger to this ship & to this crew."

Holo-android is not having any of these human-android excuses. Human-android was pretty funny getting arrested & beating up those dudes. As much as I liked human-android, I prefer android-android. Now all they need is to make video-android so the Raza can turn into the Raza Ascendant.

It sure seems like Nyx can anticipate the future, she should enter a pod race on Tattoine.


No comments :

Post a Comment