Saturday, August 13, 2016

Havoc

Grimm
S04E22

I liked that Nick sort of lost it for a little bit & they had to yell at him to bring him back to reality.

So many deaths in this episode! Even the queen is dead & we never even met her. I liked when the demon child is like 'You're going to die grandpa!' I did not expect that resistance guy to show up, glad they reminded us who Meisner was. So glad Nick killed Kenneth, that was good, now they can bring back Viktor next season. He'll be king too.

And of course Juliexenbiest is dead. I'm sort of glad he didn't strangle her, because he would have been overcome with guilt, so it was good that Trubel shot her. I'm glad they actually killed her & they didn't try to redeem her, the way that Angel didn't kill Faith when she pulled the "kill me" routine. Wesley didn't shoot her but Trubel did not put the crossbow down! I liked regular powerless Juliette before she turned into a hexenbiest so it's kind of sad.

Nick had a really terrible week. 1st his mom, then his almost fiance, then the fb-owl shows up! Rosalee & I  want a break from the constant crisis!

Bud was pretty funny. Adalind was being very nice to everyone "what about me?" how funny if she moved in with Nick, it would be like a sitcom!


No comments :

Post a Comment