Friday, August 5, 2016

Reflections of the Way Liv Used to Be

iZombie
S02E17

Brain & broccoli noodles!

Major on positivity brain was really funny. It's a good thing that he confessed to Ravi about Max Rager forcing him to go after zombies, because Ravi can help now that the FBI arrested Major! I can accept a show about zombies but I can't believe that everyone recognizes that silly dog from a little picture in the newspaper.

I like that Liv actually confided with Clive & that he was supportive, I forgot he used to work undercover.

"I don't know, I'm scrappy...I got reach."

It's so strange the amnesia thing, it makes sense that it would be brain related but I'm curious where the show is going to go with Blaine.

"The only thing I murdered is that ass"

That bro! He was so funny, I don't remember him. Poor Zombie Rita. Vaughn is a terrible father.


No comments :

Post a Comment