Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Grotesque

Fear The Walking Dead
S02E08
Season 2 Episode 8

I think this show should keep the family separate & slowly kill them all off. I don't see any way they can re-unite unless they all try to go back to the US & border patrol sticks everyone into some containment area.

They barely explained who that woman was at the beginning. I can't believe he didn't fight that woman who woke him up. At least to get his stuff. Then after that he actually slept on the ground again, you would think he would have learned to find a safer place to sleep after that.

Nick made 1 dumb mistake after another. I'm pretty sure you can drink out of a cactus but he ate it & then drank his own pee.

Those dumb dogs, that herd of zombies was probably following them. Shouldn't he have gotten infected eating that tainted meat? Why did those people choose to help him?

I think this might be the last season for me.


No comments :

Post a Comment