Tuesday, August 16, 2016

She's One Of Them Now

Dark Matter
S02E07
Season 2 Episode 7

This didn't really feel like a heist episode, even though it basically was.

I can't believe that 5 killed 3 & 4! Well, their clones, but she did technically kill two people. I like that she went into the vents again! I like that Chief Inspector Kierken is closing in on them. It may be a big universe but there's still tech to help you find people.

"Your outfit, it's very....snug"

Alicia Reynaud not only stole the blink drive from some other corporation she has her own clone pods. This is probably what leads to the corporate war that the seers told us about. How cool is the Blink Drive.

I'm glad that Talbor Calchek is back, they should get more missions from him. I can't believe they killed Devon. They should have kept him on a little longer. Nyx should have went with him. That's too bad.

"I'm dropping the shields? 
What? Why?
So that I can do this."

How did 5 get her hands on that key if it's stolen tech from some other corporation?


No comments :

Post a Comment