Friday, June 24, 2016

All Alone Now

Outcast
S01E03

This show is just boring, it's not scary or interesting. 

For a show on Cinemax, I expected more gruesome things but they barely show anything just some black vomit. The dialogue wasn't that good either.

They totally wasted J.R. Bourne in this episode. The only good part was when he put his hand on Blake's mouth & kept repeating to shut up, but then Luke didn't follow through. It was really stupid & frustrating to watch.

Kyle's blood hurts the possessed but this one wasn't hurt & wanted more, it also didn't help his mom last episode. It doesn't make any sense.

Is Kyle an Outcast angel & can hurt demons who possess people? Is he an Outcast demon who hurts evil angels? Kyle doesn't care, neither does the pastor & neither do I. I also don't care about watching Data shave.

I can't believe people buy these non-superhero comics. I think this will get cancelled just like Damien did.


No comments :

Post a Comment