Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Dark at the End of the Tunnel

Daredevil
S02E12

I'm glad that they explained that Elektra is "Black Sky" because there is no way a human little girl could overpower 3 grown men. I like that she was murdering people since she was a kid. I was hoping she would murder Stick anyway.

Mr. No-Murder Daredevil threw the kitana on the floor so he wouldn't kill any ninjas, but aren't they zombie ninjas? Why do they even breathe?

It was a little ridiculous that he could hear Stick whisper in another room but couldn't hear the rustling of the ninja's clothes.

"One shot, one kill."

The Punisher's CO was The Blacksmith, that explains why I've never heard of this guy. What a lame villain name. I like that he just shot him. Also the body armor had the armor plating in a skull shape, I guess he will paint it white in his own show.


No comments :

Post a Comment