Wednesday, June 8, 2016

.380

Daredevil
S02E11

I can't believe he jumped out the window, he really is Red Batman! It was cool though that he saved Night Nurse.

She was so dumb though when she quit her job. Does she think that hospitals treat people for free? Where does she think her salary comes from? Hospitals need private donations to function & Daredevil is working with the police to stop this. I don't know why they made her do that, you would think after witnessing Aliens almost destroy Grand Central it wouldn't be too much of a leap to conclude that maybe they have technology to raise the dead.

I'm surprised The Punisher thought The Blacksmith would surrender so easily, also surprised that Matt suggested letting him kill someone. He really is over his head & needs help.

Elektra just killed those two dudes. I hope she kills Stick, I was never a fan of his, ever since he was introduced in the comics.


No comments :

Post a Comment