Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Landslide

Wynonna Earp
S01E11

Those two revenant sisters didn't last very long. I like that Wynonna just shot one as soon as she got a chance. They seemed to not be human either with their super long tongues & their eating men's penises. Those evil sisters seemed to sense that Dolls wasn't human.

I'm not sure if this show knows what they are doing anymore. Revenants are supposed to be people that Wyatt Earp killed that come back to Earth because he was then cursed but now they seem to be all sorts of supernatural things.

Willa was being a bitch to Waverly for no reason. Then she was talking to Wynonna as if Waverly didn't even exist. I get that she didn't really know Waverly when they were kids but she was treating Waverly like she wasn't even her sister.

I don't understand why Bobo saved Willa. I wonder if Willa is secretly evil or possessed. I think it makes no sense that they had "Black Badge" protective gear, they are supposed to be a secret organization, it should have said DHS.


No comments :

Post a Comment