Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hell Night

Powers
S02E03

This show is way better than Agents of SHIELD, they do not skimp on the Powers.

I'm glad that RetroGirl 2 changed her mind about working together with Zora. I think Zora should have said something about not wanting RetroGirl 2 to end up like her.

I didn't think we'd see SuperShock in costume, but there he was. It's too bad he had those fake abs built into it. I hope he updates it the next time he shows up, he obviously chose not to get in shape for the role. It was pretty cool seeing the 3 of them all together.

I didn't even consider that Retrogirl's costume & likeness could be trademarked. That weird hat guy doing the Singing in The Rain dance was getting pretty close to being campy. Hopefully he'll tone it down in future episodes.


No comments :

Post a Comment