Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sun and Moon

Cleverman
S01E04

Geof Mathews is so gross. I don't even know if he had sex with Araluen or if he was just rubbing himself on her hairy back but it was gross. I could understand if she had fur like an animal & it grew evenly all over her but it isn't. I'm still not sure why she didn't snap his neck. At least he's not cheating on anyone unlike stupid Waruu.

I'm glad the daughter called him on his cheating, what sucks is that the wife already knows. Why is she putting up with him? for the daughter's sake? I don't know why she even came to the reporter's aid when the mohawk hairy was going to beat her.

I thought Koen was going to heal the girl he was banging but it looks like all he did was put a blue hole in her torso. Maybe she shouldn't have cheated on her boyfriend with Koen.

They barely showed the weird animal creature that is killing old people, you would think this would be a bigger concern for everyone including Koen. He heard the dead girl in his head, he can see the future & his finger grew back so it's stupid that he's now acting like being the Cleverman is a fairytale.


No comments :

Post a Comment