Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fatherland

12 Monkeys
S02E10

They had a good misdirect when they created the CIA report in 1961 that they read in 2044, but then Dr. Leike really was working for the 12 monkeys. I need to re-watch some of these episodes because I'm a little confused about the Aryan super woman that he created.

I like how the FBI agent let slip that he met with Cole a bunch of times before 1961. At least Ramse got a piece of that weird time map with the location for Titan.

Even though they got closer to the Witness, Cole was not happy that they drugged & lied to him. I didn't think he would have them both arrested. I guess he has had enough. 

Ramse & Cassie think that killing The Witness in the past would stop everything but they aren't thinking clearly, he could have that thing were time changes may no affect him in the future or time might keep him alive the way it kept Dr. Jones alive.


No comments :

Post a Comment