Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Suitable Donor

Second Chance
S01E01

I can't believe they solved the son's bank robbery case in one episode. Not sure what they are going to keep doing in future episodes unless they are going to have him keep working with his son. I guess the son will be in on the secret in only 5 episodes at the rate they are going.

The drone was good and I think that was a future muscle car. Are her google glass on the open market or is she the only one with those? The twin speak was interesting. I guess they did not plan to make Mary into a teenager if she died because he can produce cancer anti-bodies. Doesn't this show realize we already do that.

I did not expect Mary to fall for him. The question is: will he use his youth to enjoy life like he did the first time or is going to try to save his daughter.


No comments :

Post a Comment