Saturday, January 23, 2016

Wanheda Part 1

The 100
S03E01


I like that Clarke is in trouble because of the Ice Crew's dumb superstition.

Niylah: "No kill marks."
Clarke: "My back's not big enough."

Because Clarke is The Commander of Death!!

Even though I wish they had picked up right after last season I like when they were singing in the car, life isn't all doom & gloom & some people are trying to get fertile, thanks to the truce.

Jaha is straight-up wackadoodle. I can see how & why, but I really like that Theseus is not falling for it, & his 3 months in that prison living room was great, I think that's how most people would react.

Poor Jasper, they almost sliced open his neck because he is out of control. I'm surprised he hasn't just killed himself, or killed a bunch of grounders the way Finn did. I hope Jasper's death wish makes him into an assassin. I don't remember Maya playing piano, I'm just glad Jasper tackled that guy; This is The 100, not Glee.

Octavia was being such a spoiled brat, whining about Lincoln doing exactly what she's done, join a different crew. It's a good thing he's more mature than her. Raven was also being mean for no good reason.


No comments :

Post a Comment