Monday, January 25, 2016

One More Notch

Second Chance
S01E02

I liked how Mary took care of the fbi guy without letting him know her real reason for being involved.

There is barely any sci-fi technology in this show. That tv on your windshield seems insanely dangerous. I hope she's the only one who can skype while she drives.

Mary's brother is very jealous of the sheriff, I think the actor who plays the brother is just a bad actor & doesn't know how to convey family jealousy because it comes across as incestuous & this isn't Defiance.

So far the sheriff is basically going to be the same, I guess they will slowly redeem him as he spends more time with his family & sees how messed up they are. I did not like the granddaughter being so perceptive, that seemed forced.


No comments :

Post a Comment