Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Marechaussee

Grimm
S04E12



It was awesome the way Juliexenbiest stopped his stinger & then used it to kill him. The salt shaker scene was pretty funny. I guess taking out the assassin who almost killed you is one way to make her be ok with her new self. Maybe Henrietta will train her.

"Maybe he should come home & find you dead!"

I forgot about the Wessen council, I guess they are ok with Fuchsbau & Blutbads getting married. The council should be worried that the Grimm might take it personally. He seems to be losing his temper more & more lately. And only 100K Euros? That's an insult! They better hope he doesn't pull a Bugs Bunny.

I agree with Rosalee, couldn't they have given them a little break?

"Simmer down, I have my own bedroom."

I forgot about Momma Grimm's email address, I lol every time I see it: bheadr@toomail.net!


No comments :

Post a Comment