Thursday, January 28, 2016

Salvage

The Expanse
S01E08

Miller to the rescue! I can't believe they have guns that shoot bullets.

Is that really Julie in the bathroom, I thought she escaped from somewhere. Although, I would be very happy if she is dead. I hate the idea that he fell in love with her.

I liked that Eros station had trash on the ground because humans have been in space so long, it's nbd & nobody is keeping it clean. I really like that the Mormons are all Gung Ho about space travel & their angel spaceship. The talk about agoraphobic belters was interesting too.

I was surprised that Miller theatened Holden, because on Ceres Miller barely commanded any respect from anyone & did not seem tough at all. Maybe he was holding back because he was Star-Helix & now that he isn't, he can do whatever he wants.

How does nobody know about the CPS contacts that the spy is wearing? Is that super secret spy tech?


No comments :

Post a Comment