Monday, January 11, 2016

Dulcinea

The Expanse
S01E01

I have not read these books. The intro introduced a lot about our future solar system: Earth & Mars colony being separate & it seems like the Belt is also. But there were no Xindi or Sulaban in this show. Then The Punisher introduced even more terms & ideas so I may have to watch it again.

They touched on the weak bodies of space-born (which was brought up on Earth 2, years ago.) I liked how Belters can be tortured by just having them stand on Hamptons Island. I liked the wall around the statue of liberty. It made no sense that Earth wanted water because an Earther kid throws water ballon, (while people are losing arms trying to get space water) it makes sense that Mars needs water.

I'm guessing the Flip & Burn was a problem because of the inertia. I guess the XO will let his new tiny crew know what the 2nd audio signal he discovered was. They will either be mad at him or glad that he saved their lives.

Not sure how Mars has cloaking devices but Earth Alliance doesn't. Curious if this show will be like Babylon 5 or Earth: Above & Beyond. Hopefully there won't be any aliens.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment