Sunday, January 24, 2016

Legends of Tomorrow Part 1

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S01E01


In just 1 episode they introduced Rip Hunter, Vandal Savage's future and the Time Masters. Then they put the team together, broke it apart & then back together & started their 1st mission! There was a fight with Chronos & they killed somebody.

I know they've been working towards this for months in The Flash & Arrow but what a random team: Captain Cold, Heatwave, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, White Canary & The Atom! Having Captain Cold Heatwave not be part of the Rogues means they are not following the comics anymore, which is great, because there is so much DC stuff I don't know.

I was surprised at the Star Wars jokes considering that's the other company. I did not like that Rip Hunter is wearing a long coat like Doctor Who. That iritated me to no end. Everyone else is in costume, he should be too. Although maybe they will be wearing time-appropriate disquises.

Gideon is the name of Eobard's wrist pc too!!

The best part was The Atom's speech. 

"I died once; At least, the world thought I did.
You know what happened? Nothing. All the money, all the buildings, all the inventions, the world didn't care.
My life, ultimately,didn't matter."


No comments :

Post a Comment