Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Consequences of Advanced Spellcasting

The Magicians
S01E03

I liked the story of the girl who made a mistake with magic. She looked pretty bad.

"She went full muggle."

Alice needs to slow down. Despite hearing that story, Alice went ahead with her spell. Their last spell led to a professor dying & yet she immediately tried to cast a new one that she made up, she's not The Half-blood Prince. Luckily Quentin had the little box & saved her from her brother. I think that was her brother. Was he corrupted by magic? They are sure to get in trouble again.

Ugh, that transporting guy is so annoying, I wish he would teleport into a volcano.

I'm surprised that Brakebills students know about the reject witches. I knew those tattoos were dumb, what, Julia hasn't slept with her boyfriend in weeks?


No comments :

Post a Comment