Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Postcards from the Edge

The Vampire Diaries
S07E12
 
The 1st rule of Vampire Fight Club is...no weapons!
 
YAY Julian is finally dead!! That was the best part of the episode. Stefan is like 'we're invisible, stupid-head!' I would have enjoyed it more if it was Damon but Stefan is good too.
 
Now Matt & his new girlfriend need to start killing all the other vampires in Mystic Falls. I hope they all don't just leave.
 
Nora & Mary Louise are so annoying. I wish Bonnie had just said 'I'm not interested in Nora, I'm straight,' instead we have to watch those two idiots make up even though nobody cares about them.
 
Boo Enzo is back, ugh. How does he know how to make the Huntress young again? I wish she was a vampire hunter like Jeremy instead of some weird phoenix person.






No comments :

Post a Comment