Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Things We Lost in the Fire

The Vampire Diaries
S07E11

 
OMFG did Damon really set Elena's body on fire! I can't believe it.
 
I was disappointed in his reaction, I didn't expect him to react like Klaus did when Camille died but I expected him to be more distraught & depressed.
 
I hope he goes on a rampage & starts killing everyone in town.
 
Now I realize why the last episode was so good: there were no heretics in it.
 
I love that Matt is working with the vampire hunter. I hope we get to see him kill Nora soon, maybe  with the lady-cop's help. I doubt that the cop lady is The Huntress though. That would be too random.
 
I think it's funny that she sends them a red X as a warning. Someone has been reading Dark Horse comics.








No comments :

Post a Comment