Saturday, February 27, 2016

Safehold

The Shannara Chronicles
S01E09

I didn't expect them to get to Safehold so soon. I didn't realize this first season is only 10 episodes, I was hoping they would have more adventures on their way. The next episode better not have them suddenly appear back at Arborlorn.

I can't believe Councilor Kael was planning a coup in plain sight. She wasn't even hiding it, None of those people were. Prince Ander is a better man than I, once I got control again thanks to the Gnomes, I would order the guards who were loyal to me, to murder everyone in that room.

I don't think they should ever let Bandon be unattended.

I was wondering why the Elves & Allanon would leave the Bloodfire unguarded but then the witches(?) showed up & did a good job of turning them against each other. Did Wil's elf stones help him remain immune?

One of those witches called Eretria a "Child of the Armageddon" which was interesting. Is that just another term for humans or is she special & that's why the subway map showed up on her arm like David.

Where did Amberle go? I thought she just had to roast the seed in the fire.


No comments :

Post a Comment