Saturday, February 6, 2016

Pykon

The Shannara Chronicles
S01E06

Another shocking ending! Not that they killed the elf captain, I knew it was a matter of time until the soldier elves all died, but that Cephalo actually cut the rope. How are they going to survive? I don't think Will's elf stones lets him do anything, it's not a Power Ring.

I was hoping they would bring that little girl with them for awhile. That torturer guy really knew what he was doing, he must have been abusing his daughter if she was ready to bertray him & hit him with a hammer.

So glad that Amberle didn't fall for Eretria's stupid bath seduction. Really tired of seeing that on every tv show now. But the look on Eretria's face when she saw Will kissing Amberle made up for it.

"You were moaning in your sleep, Princess. Dreaming about the Mongrel's pouty lips, no doubt."

I can't believe they killed Deathstroke! Is he really dead? Allanon was afraid of the sword, so it's possible, I don't get why prince Arion didn't read the book. Does he not read that language? Now they said it's a different changeling. Maybe they all share the same memories.

I'm glad the gnome came back, I was surprised because I thought all the demons were still trapped in the Elcrys but it looks like they are all in the valley?



No comments :

Post a Comment