Sunday, February 14, 2016

Watch The Thrones

The 100
S3E4

Another great episode. Wait, what? When did they capture the queen of Azgeda? & how are the ambassadors ok with this? They just skipped all of that like it was NBD. This show!

It makes no sense that the other tribes voted no confidence on Lexa, she has the power of Wanheda.

"I am Heda, no one fights for me."

She showed the queen of Azgeda that she had the power of Wanheda. That whole trial by combat scene was an homage to Game of Thrones, so I am ok with it. I wonder if Pike's plan is to set the peacekeeper camp on fire the way Ramsay did to Stanis.

I can see why Bellamy joined with Pike, his girlfriend is dead, he's been listening to Jasper grieve over Maya & he lost his sister to the grounders. He thinks he made a mistake in trusting them so soon & he has had enough.

I like that people voted for Pike. This is going to be bad. Pike is ready to attack 300 grounders, how many people are in Arkadia? So glad they didn't do another stupid sex scene. Who are these nightblood people & why is their blood black? How is that even possible?


No comments :

Post a Comment