Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lie Ability

Teen Wolf
S05E16

Holy crap, banshee Lydia just screamed Valack's head off! I have no idea how Deaton fixed the hole in Lydia's head with mistletoe?! Can druid's use Christmas magic?

"Stiles saved me"

I guess the guards put those kids in the bathroom during the lockdown, but then left them there to go fight Liam, who was doing really well for a beta. But I think they mentioned he used to get into fights at his old school.
I'm so glad that Mason considered that destroying his car was a big deal. It's those little moments that help make the show believable.

For a second I thought Theo Killed the Hell Hound when he speared him. Then they got me again when Tracy slashed him but then Lydia's mom shocked her. What is Liam going to do with that Dread Doctor helmet? Josh siphoned off Kira's excess electricity, can he depower her that way? The Hayden & Liam flashback threw me off, when did that happen?


No comments :

Post a Comment