Monday, February 8, 2016

Raising Hell

Shadowhunters
S01E04


I liked that pentagram, I can't believe someone drew that with chalk. the Winchester brothers couldn't do better if they tried.

I'm impressed that Maureen was brave enough to let Simon know she wanted to date him. He's obviously too dumb to date her, even though Clary has fortified the friendzone in every single episode. Not that it matters because he is totally a vampire. I wonder if they have sire bonds on this show & that's why we went to Camille. First Vicki Nelson had vampire partner & now she's a vampire's mom.

I thought Jace & Alec were just good friends, but it seems that just doesn't happen anymore on tv. Nope, Alec is in the closet so he let go of Jace's hand, breaking the circle & now Clary can't get her memories back. Good job Alec.

I guess it's better for the show, because now we won't know where the cup is, Clary won't know what's going on & it won't be so easy to defeat Valentine.

They said Magnus is hard to find but he was just hanging out at Pandemonium in the first episode & had no trouble finding him.








No comments :

Post a Comment