Thursday, March 3, 2016

A Streetcar Named Desire

The Originals
S03E14

This was a really good episode & not just because Aya is dead. stupidHayley killed Aya right away instead of werewolf biting her & making her suffer, because Hayley is an idiot. I was confused by their chat in the trunk of the car because I thought they met when she was getting knocked up by Klaus in Mystic Falls. I wish they had showed more of Rayna killing those arrogant Strix.

Sealing Aurora into that brick wall was really good, now they can bring her back if they want. They need to keep Tristan at the bottom of the sea. Freya seemed to be flirting with everyone, but I liked her with Lucian.

I was surprised that Davina actually confronted Klaus right there in front of everyone. Him flying out of that pool was great. She must have absorbed the entire Strix coven's magic to break the sire line which I didn't think she could do. Then she used the magic of Klaus's broken sire line to bring Kol back from the dead! She was pretty impressive in this episode, I hope she takes over the witches again.

I was shocked that they actually went through with it, but that will just give Klaus more enemies. He's still immortal & now there is no more White Oak so I'm not sure how this will change anything.


No comments :

Post a Comment