Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I Would for You

The Vampire Diaries
S07E15

Poor Bonnie, she's all alone now. Elena is in a coffin, Jeremy is gone, Caroline moved (so much for college) & then Damon went into a coffin. Matt is anti-vampire, so he's anti-her best friends. I guess she ends up settling for Enzo. But that still makes no sense, she could have just dated some random boy from her college instead.

"This hurts me."

They finally did the time jump to 3 years later. At least they are done with the stupid flashforwards. It's too bad that Rayna killed Krystal. But I'm annoyed that we haven't seen Rayna kill Nora & Mary Louise. I can only hope they show that to us in a flashback as Rayna helped Matt clean up Mystic Falls.

I like that Matt's sheriff girlfriend told him to stop being a hypocrite & take a stand. He should have explained the whole Elena thing to her. I really hope that he has become a competent vampire hunter in the 3 years that have passed.

I think it's lame that Rayna has a limited number of lives. She's already been killed a bunch of times & barely has any lives left. They should have made her immortal or had her lives tied to the descendents of those Native Americans. It is interesting that they can transfer the mark to someone else.



No comments :

Post a Comment