Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Moonlight on the Bayou

The Vampire Diaries
S07E14

Rayna the Vampire killing machine! I like how she doesn't care about witnesses or anything in her way, she just throws the sword, but I guess grabbing it doesn't help, because she can still locate it.

Thankfully Caroline is moving on from Stefan. Seriously, they are vampires, they should be on the run together if they were in love. I still preferred her & Tyler but the show really shined when she was talking to Klaus.

Arrrgh! The flashforwards are now ruining The Originals! No one has seen Klaus in 3 years? Are they going to cancel The Originals or move the show to a different city? Why on earth would Bonnie start dating Enzo in the future after this episode. I hate these things so much!

She chopped his hand off. I wish she had chopped his head off too. He is getting to be almost as bad as Hayley as the character who I hate. He is even worse than Mary Louise & Nora, at least they have a reason for being around.

"Feel free to dispense with the menacing posture."




No comments :

Post a Comment