Thursday, March 3, 2016

Vixen Season 1

Vixen
S01E01-E06


This cartoon was ok. I liked that they used the actual voices of Green Arrow, Flash, Cisco & Felicity.

I think it's really funny that Detroit Justice League is on tv: Vibe, Vixen, Martian Manhunter. We are just missing Steel & Gypsy.

Good job Overwatch, calling The Flash by his real name in front of some strange woman.

There were some problems with the story, at first Vixen was ready to give up the necklace, she only kept it when her ancestors & the animals asked her to protect the land. But then she left them all & went back to Detroit.

I didn't like how she was able to outrun The Flash, that didn't make sense. She can only go as fast as a cheetah, while he can run on a helicopter blade; He can run so fast he travels through time! I also didn't like how she made fun of Green Arrow by saying "I know, I failed my city" the only people who heard that line were people who he murdered in the first season. It didn't make sense that she would even know that.


No comments :

Post a Comment