Monday, March 14, 2016

XXVI

Black Sails
S03E08

That was such an awesome stage coach scene. It made me want to watch a western. They took out all the British regulars though. I was thinking they might have hurt Jack Rackham when they took out the wheel. That fight with Vane & Captain Rodgers was really good. Nothing fancy just hard punches & swings.

So funny when Rackham gave Rodgers that look when the Bonny showed up.

"Simply because the Governor decided to put his...trust in you, I have no intention of doing the same."

It sucks that now Vane is in custody. They never should have let Eleanor go meet him in private. I don't think Billy is going to be able to break him out of the fort now.

It's a good thing that Long John Silver was honest with that woman. The could have turned out really bad. I'm surprised they were ok with the code red. How is anyone going to feel safe sleeping after that.


No comments :

Post a Comment