Thursday, March 31, 2016

Flash Back

The Flash
S02E17

What a crazy episode!

The Flash goes back in time & messed up, and now the Pied Piper is a good guy who helps out! What else did they change in the timeline? I'm just glad he didn't create a Flashpoint. He just can't keep a secret, he told Supergirl his secret identity in minutes of meeting her. I guess he'll mention meeting her in a future episode.

"You're a doppelganger."
"No, not yet."

Unlike Time Cop, the two Flashes of one world were able to touch each other without exploding. I like how they tortured the Pied Piper by playing Never gonna give you up.

I like how they were talking about the speed equations from the comics. I've never heard of these Time Wraiths, at 1st I thought it was a Black Lantern.

"I'm Harrison Wells!!"

Eobard was being really evil. It was so funny how he kept clapping when Barry tried stuff.

Stupid Barry loves being in the friendzone, I can't believe he made that video for Iris. Eddie was just as bad, making a cringe-worthy video that wasn't even romantic.


No comments :

Post a Comment