Sunday, March 27, 2016

New York’s Finest

Daredevil
S02E03


That staircase fight scene was nuts, it obviously wasn't one long tracking shot, but it was still amazing. He just finished arguing with The Punisher that he doesn't kill but Daredevil sure came really close to killing some of those Dogs of Hell bikers. He threw one down 2 flights onto the stairs & then he slammed that other guys head into the pavement a bunch of times, & wrapping that chain around people's necks like he was Ghost Rider wasn't safe either.

Their argument on the roof was pretty good. I liked that it wasn't too lawyerly, Frank isn't a lawyer & Matt probably didn't want to give anything away. I did not like how they had the punisher point the gun at the veteran, but I think that bullet would not have gone through the door.

I don't know how the punisher files are going to help Karen find The Punisher.

Foggy was pretty good in the ER but The Night Nurse still wasn't interested. She mentioned Luke Cage!

I hope this is all the Ennis they do, I would have preferred


No comments :

Post a Comment