Wednesday, March 9, 2016

An Old Friend Calls

The Originals
S03E15


Kol is back, but then he started killing people, then Finn shows up! How is that even possible??

I'm not happy about Klaus & Hayley disappearing, but at least Hayley is gone. I like that she got revenge for Jackson. I guess they are doing a time jump like The Vampire Diaries, I guess to age the Hope into a girl, but I wish they would do the show for a few episodes with Finn, Kol, Elijah & Freyah. That would be so interesting.

"I'd rather be with that girlfriend but since your enemies have returned seeking vengeance, I suppose they ought to be murdered."

They need to get Camille back to normal. She clearly still loves Klaus. I hope she does release Aurora from the wall. She kept talking about her dark objects & then she got caught by that loser in the bar & she had nothing on her. So dumb.

"It's only been a few days since the link was broken, must you jump into crippling paranoia already?" "It's a default setting."



No comments :

Post a Comment