Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Marooned

Dc's Legends of Tomorrow
S01E07

Yay, they went into space! That opens the door to even more DC characters!

This episode was really good. It was so funny how they kept quoting Star Wars & Star Trek. I'm surprised they mentioned Vash & not the piano woman, or Picard's wife from the probe. I'm not a DC expert but I knew Imperiex was a reference to somebody.
I really liked seeing Heatwave beat up White Canary. That was pretty savage when Rip was like. 

"A serial arsonist was never part of my plan to stop Savage, much less one with the IQ of meat."

There is no way Captain Cold kills Heatwave, of course, I was sure that they were going to bring back Hawkman & he is nowhere around, so maybe 1 Hawkperson is enough?

Is there only suposed to be 1 captain on each timeship, because the captain didn't mention her crew & when they showed the White Canary & Captain Cold hanging out, they were in a cargo bay. Does the ship not have bedrooms?



No comments :

Post a Comment