Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Manhunter

Supergirl
S01E17

I like that Lucy is the new head of the DEO, that was a great idea. I was afraid she would be gone from the show. I forgot that she's a major.

Having Alex get arrested was a terrible idea. How is she going to remain on the show if she's a fugitive? They should have had her stay working at the DEO with Lucy & slowly trying to get J'ohn released from Cadmus or trying to track down J'ohn.

How does the DEO not have surveillance in that cell that they always throw people into?

I like that people are still scared of Supergirl. That should make crime go down, not up, that didn't make sense.

When those two motorcycles showed up, I was expecting Speedy & Black Canary to rescue them.

Siobhan is the Silver Banshee, & she didn't even need a wingsuit, Laurel can't do that but can Lydia?


No comments :

Post a Comment