Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Writing Room

The Magicians
S01E09

I like that we get to see Elliot do real magic again like last episode, despite him being a party boy he knows what he's doing.

"I'm a super villain, now talk"

I also like that Quentin told him to back off. Quentin is getting stronger both in his abilities & his personality so I am really hoping Quentin loses it again like he did in the 1st episode & attacks Penny.

I think Penny is starting to realize that he isn't as cool as he used to be. He fell for some girl who was just using him & she left him. Meanwhile Quentin is with an all-around better girlfriend. Quentin also knows more about what's going on with the beast.

Poor Julia, she started to really enjoy spending time with Kira & then Kira asked to be killed. She reached out to Quentin & he barely cares now that he's out of the friendzone. She's going to have to try harder.

I can't believe the author of the Fillory books was a child molester. I did not see that coming, that was terrible. It's like they are merging C.S. Lewis with Lewis Carroll.

Stupid Penny was warned not to touch the button & teleported to Fillory. Maybe the beast will kill him over there.


No comments :

Post a Comment