Thursday, March 31, 2016

Watchdogs

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S03E14


I like how the Civil War arguments keep showing up, but they should have had more of that between Mack & his brother instead of him whining like a baby about being lied to, he sounded like Felicity

I guess Quake forgot that she used to be a super hacker & could have found out where they were meeting without trampling civil liberties like she's The Punisher. But that added to the Civil War build up.
 
I totally forgot that Lash is still alive & running around. I'm surprised they aren't fast-tracking that Absorbing Man Inhuman cure


"Since I'm practically the only woman here who can't kill with her bare hands."


The shotgun axe was pretty funny but that meat cleaver didn't have any blood on it after he was chopping up the watchdogs.

I like how the Watchdog masks look like those stupid Vendetta masks.



No comments :

Post a Comment