Friday, July 15, 2016

Extraction

Between
S02E04

Wiley was right, Adam was so annoying. I'm glad Chuck finally thought about his terrible decisions, but I think it's lame that he fell on the coffee table. I didn't want him to die, I just wanted him to change & not be so stupid. Plus they killed Gord, I didn't want him dead either. 

Instead of making these characters learn & grow, they were just killed. At the rate they are killing everyone, this might be the last season.

I think it's funny how they keep running into each other & they're like "What are you doing here?"

As much as I hate Ronnie talking to the ghost, they did a good job of showing it this episode.
Stupid Renee she just had to run her mouth. Good for you, Franny!

I was wondering where Adam went. Is he just going to upload the video or is he going to escape & infect the rest of the world?


No comments :

Post a Comment