Sunday, July 31, 2016

He Blinded Me... With Science

iZombie
S02E15

Brain Stew!

Blaine was just riding the bus wearing a picnic blanket, nbd. I like how he showed his underlings some genuine gratitude, it made them uncomfortable.

I have to agree with Ravi, she looked so weird to me with normal hair & skin. she's like superman I almost didn't recognize her. Rita did live with her so i guess it makes sense she recognized her.

"She looks like Groot."

How weird that the DC comic book show is talking about Marvel comics.

I can't believe Vaugn actually left his daughter in the room to be eaten by a zombie. He was just getting mad at Major for sleeping with her & then he abandoned her. That was awful & I'm pretty sure she got scratched.

"He's got a zombie on the side...maybe I'm the zombie on the side."

Once again everyone is dangerously close to finding out everything. Just when Liv was going to confront Drake about him working for Mr. Boss, her ex Major kidnaps him because Max Rager knows he's a zombie!!


No comments :

Post a Comment