Friday, July 8, 2016

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Containment
S01E11

I like how Dr. Lommers turned full Sebacean at the press conference & destroyed Leo's story. I really hope she gets away with it & everyone dies in the last episode.

I know they wanted us to feel bad about Katie's death but she was such an awful person on this show. She says to her son that he can blame her & she mentions the field trip? What about how she kept leaving the hospital for other kids, ignoring her son? Or how she picked up a bleeding dead girl even though they weren't supposed to touch anyone? Or how she kept running around without a mask? Or how she endangered her life by confronting someone she thought was killing people?

Not to mention how condescending she was to Jake when he was burning dead children's bodies. Even in this episode she tells the doctor to fix things as he is injecting her with a cure that he developed because he has been trying to fix things this entire time.

I think the only people on this show I like are Dr. Cannert, Jake & Dr. Lommers. Everyone else is selfish, naive or dumb. Nobody cares about the old couple, they have been together for 1 episode?

"As much as I love to play the hero from time to time, I'm not giving up my spot."

They tried to visualize the pain Katie was going through & it looked stupid, so were her dumb nightmares.




1 comment :

  1. Finally someone that agrees with me that Katie sucks, I just watched this show recently and I really hated her. Honestly the biggest reason I can't stand so many of these characters is their inherently self rightous natures, especially in a high stress situation where no one is there best selves. Cannerts is really the only sympathetic main character out of the bunch

    ReplyDelete