Saturday, July 2, 2016

Get Out of Town

Between
S02E01

I don't like the time jump of 3 weeks later.

They addressed the food shortage, which this show is handling better than Containment. The government is lying to the public about air dropping in food. I also thought cash was useless but those kids figured out that it still means something on the outside, I'm surprised they bothered with the fight club & didn't just scavenge or rob the local bank. 

It was a good plan by Chuck but him & Samantha are going to spread the disease. That one kid really wanted a puppy?

Ugh, having to watch Adam be into Wiley is difficult, he's too smart to fall for such a dumb girl & especially to raise someone else's kid. I am curious what she is sick with, it's not the virus, she's too young. Gord is being really stupid, I am with Franny 100%.

Thanks Tracey, not only did Ronnie not have sex, that girl stole his gun. I really hope we don't see ghost Pat again. I hate when tv shows do that.

How did nobody know about that tunnel??


No comments :

Post a Comment